THE ENNEAGRAM FOR YOUR LIFE
WHY INVEST TIME AND MONEY IN YOUR WELLNESS?
Because it matters. Now more than ever, it has become clear how essential it is to invest in our personal development and wellness, because simply put: our well-being has always (and will always) be the most important investment we make in this life.
HOW CAN I CREATE A THRIVING AND FULFILLING LIFE?
A powerful tool for understanding ourselves is THE ENNEAGRAM — a dynamic personality framework of 9 CORE TYPES describing nine different patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. All personality typing systems can be useful for personal growth, but what separates the ENNEAGRAM from the rest is that, instead of focusing on our traits and behaviours, it explores the fears, desires, and motivations that lie in the unconscious layers of our personalities and influence how we show up in the world.
BENEFITS OF KNOWING YOUR ENNEAGRAM TYPE
- THE ENNEAGRAM assists you to identify the underlying fears and desires that motivate your personality traits and patterns.
- THE ENNEAGRAM helps you to step outside of your personality traits and patterns and observe them more objectively and compassionately from a place of safety.
- THE ENNEAGRAM not only gives us an understanding of the underlying and subconscious beliefs, defences, attitudes, and fixed behaviour patterns that lead us to get stuck or frustrated with ourselves and life, but also gives us tools to get unstuck from that which is holding us back.
- THE ENNEAGRAM can help you to get to know yourself and your own true nature. Who are you without your defence mechanisms?
- Through exploration, THE ENNEAGRAM supports you in expanding your self-awareness and can accelerate your personal growth journey.
- THE ENNEAGRAM can equip you with tools to manage your emotional triggers so you can show up more healthily for yourself and others in your life.
- THE ENNEAGRAM helps you to not take your own and others’ personalities personal.
THE 9 CORE MOTIVATIONS AND DESIRES OF EACH TYPE
Sources: Connect Coaching and cognadev.com/blog_128.html
- The First Session is an individual Typing Session – we explore the unconscious motivations behind your habitual behaviours through conversation and filling in questionnaires to discover which one of the 9 Core Types of the Enneagram you are. Once we’ve determined your Dominant Type, we can start delving deeper…
- In the Second Session, we explore your Type in more depth – how does your Type operate at a low, average, or high level of health. What does your Type tend to do when in a Stressed phase, and what does your Type tend to do when in an Integrated (Healthy) phase. How does your Type influence the cause and resolution of conflict, and more.
- In the Third Session, we identify destructive patterns and discuss options to break the cycle of unhealthy choices by exploring your Enneagram Type’s Wings and Subtypes, and how they can help ‘balance out’ your Type’s traits and behaviours.
- In Subsequent Sessions, I help you incorporate the knowledge you have gained of your Type to deal with specific challenges you face in your life – finances, family, friends, career, or whatever your specific challenge might be.