THE ENNEAGRAM FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP
WHY INVEST YOUR TIME AND MONEY IN YOUR TEAMS WELLNESS?
- The people we hire and work with are human beings with goals, insecurities, passions, and challenges. The better we understand this and acquire tools to manage them as real people, the more we’ll impact their lives in a positive way and as a result, our businesses too.
- If team members are disconnected from each other, it leads to disharmony, frustration, inertia, anxiety, apathy, and unnecessary conflict, which in turn leads to an unproductive (and ultimately unsuccessful) business – it is imperative to support the individual team member if you want to create a healthy company.
- A work environment should be a place where team members are inspired, encouraged and supported to reach their fullest career potential, which in turn will translate into a successful and thriving company.
- Now more than ever, it has become clear how essential it is to invest in our team’s personal development and wellness, because simply put: human beings are still a company’s biggest and most important investment.
HOW CAN I CREATE A THRIVING AND FULFILLING TEAM?
A powerful tool for understanding and effectively managing our team members is THE ENNEAGRAM — a dynamic personality framework of 9 CORE TYPES describing nine different patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. All personality typing systems can be useful for personal growth, but what separates the ENNEAGRAM from the rest is that, instead of focusing on our traits and behaviours, it explores the fears, desires, and motivations that lie in the unconscious layers of our personalities and influence how we show up in the workplace.
BENEFITS OF KNOWING YOUR TEAM'S ENNEAGRAM TYPES
- THE ENNEAGRAM not only gives us an understanding of the underlying and subconscious beliefs, defences, attitudes, and fixed behaviour patterns that lead teams to get stuck or frustrated with each other, but also gives us tools to get unstuck from that which is holding the team back.
- THE ENNEAGRAM can help team members to communicate more efficiently with each other and manage areas of conflict more effectively.
- Through exploration, THE ENNEAGRAM encourages a team member’s self-awareness, the top trait shared by the most successful CEOs of the world.
- THE ENNEAGRAM can equip you with tools to manage your team’s emotional triggers so that they can show up more healthily in the workplace.
- THE ENNEAGRAM helps team members to not take their own and their fellow team members’ personalities personal.
THE 9 CORE MOTIVATIONS AND DESIRES OF EACH TYPE
Sources: Connect Coaching and cognadev.com/blog_128.html
- 90 min individual session with each team member during which they will be guided through a process to discover their Dominant Enneagram Type
- 1 x 90 min group session during which the team will receive feedback of each member’s Dominant Enneagram Type
- 1 x 90 min group session during which the team will identify challenges within the group dynamic
- 1 x 90 min group session to discuss practical, workable and realistic solutions to optimise team engagement and development
- 2 x 90 min follow-up sessions in which progress and challenges are discussed – workable solutions are workshopped among the team